Another and a Half Shoulders

Though we have been met for a long time
Still, I cant read your mind
Your words possibly make a sense
Then again, you really dont mind
I make the smile wrote on mine
As you say you are one of a kind
Don't have to be a pair to understand
As long as you read it on my eyes
You'll gonna find

I told you one of my favorite character, didn't I?
We are not live in a Fantasy world, but then
Can I imagine that You are the Edward and I am the Issabella Marie Swan?
Or at least, God gives Edward's gift to I
But poor, I will never be an 'Edward Cullen'
So, tell me every pieces of yours, might I?

The presence of you stop my tears
Gain my hope to you everyday we speak
Wipe out my everyday fears
Help me up to the girl who shouldn't be bleak
Person that gives me strengths
Then lead me up to my now's peak

Show me that woman is not a man's boo
Not also a media that load the words full of emotions
Woman needs a compliment too
A pair of ears and arms
To be a homey place to hide into.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Novel William Karya Risa Saraswati

Thing You Can't Hold It on

T text.