Secret letter

Sometimes, I hope you could read my mind so that you easily know what’s on my mind, who is running through my mind, and why the answer is you. Yea, it’s always you. Sometimes I was tired of being strong when I need to cry on your shoulder. And sometimes I want to be a silly girl that speaks all my words without afraid of feeling embrace.

Did my eyes never show that’s something happened there? Couldn’t you read what that is mean? If only you could understand why my eyes always glow when I looking at you, you’ll understand that I was not having my point to you as my friend anymore. Did you ever see that every time we’re do chatting, that is always the time I was waiting you to finally understand all. Why women are too sensitive about other’s feeling than men are just ignores all the sensitivity and doing nothing?! Many people say that the most who know you well is the one who always listening you, besides you, and be there for you. Now, could you guess who that is?

When theorists wrote their theory that “It won’t be easy for men and women be in a friendship without both or one of them put his/her heart towards you”, I one hundred percent believe that. If you ask me about the right time I fall for you, I’d like to say “every time you always on my side”.  Do you need a longer time to know me better than you know? Can I cry on your shoulder now? When the things were just too late. I’m finally give up holding on you. But if God give me a wish to hope, may I use it for hoping that someday you know exactly what and how I look you on? Cause there’s always an opportunity for you to hold me back, or hold me tighter than I hold you before.


Now, all were done. I’ll keep this love blossoms in my heart, alone. You need to find and promise me that you will find a girl better than me, that’s it. Do not thinking of mine. I’m okay when you are happy. Don’t worry, this heart won’t leave you behind.

I love you, and always been you.
Be happy, remember?

Sincerely, your cutest friend on earth.

           I never thought that she’ll fall in love with me during our friend’s time. All I just knew is, it’s a yes that her eyes glows happiness when our eyes are meeting. Her understanding me is best. But I missed one thing that she also just a human, a girl. I never expected she will be this loves me. I was stupid at that time. Its not only her that has the same feeling, its also me. The different is, I covered it with my thoughts with her attitude guessing that she’ll do the same thing with someone else though. Now, I can’t repeat or rewind the time even a second. All I can do is just pray and keep memorizing our memories that would be always in my mind.

"And God, if you give me a second to tell her the truth, please tell her that I love her too, better than she knows. And she doesn’t need to worry too that I won’t catch her back, here by my side. Cause I’ll catch her two years forward, when our times definitely doesn’t matter for us to be one.
God, tell her to wait me. Two years, and everything will become us, not Her and me."

I love you, I do love you my dearest best friend.
XOXO

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Review Novel William Karya Risa Saraswati

Thing You Can't Hold It on

T text.